Following up from Galaxy Training Network BOF at GCC/BOSC 2018

Following up from Galaxy Training Network BOF at GCC/BOSC 2018

Bérénice Batut
Hi all,

Over lunch of the 28th June 2018 (during GCC/BOSC), we organized a BoF (Birds of Feather) with around 20 persons. We covered quite a lot of ground over some main topics: Content, Infrastructure, Contribution, Feedback, Mentoring of trainers.

Simon Gladman took notes: https://github.com/galaxyproject/training-material/issues/941 (Thanks to him!)

We would be happy to have your feedbacks on these discussions.

Best,

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doctoral researcher in Bioinformatics