Freiburg Galaxy Hands-On Training Material

| Threaded

Freiburg Galaxy Hands-On Training Material

Björn Grüning
Hi Galaxy Training Enthusiasts,

the Galaxy Freiburg team has moved it's training material to github:

https://github.com/bgruening/training-material

And added it to the wiki page:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Teach/Resource/FreiburgHandsOnTraining

We are planning to extend all trainings by Galaxy-Docker containers and
invite everyone to improve the content.

Hope you like it, feedback more than welcome!
Bjoern (on behalf of Galaxy-FR)
| Threaded

Re: Freiburg Galaxy Hands-On Training Material

Hans-Rudolf Hotz
Hi Bjoern (and all the others from the Galaxy-FR team)

This is a very nice and useful resource for all of us. Thank you very much.

Hans-Rudolf