From: Frederik Coppens <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:28 AM
Subject: [BBC] ELIXIR/GOBLET/GTN hackathon for Galaxy training material re-use
To: [hidden email]

Dear all

we are organizing an ELIXIR/GOBLET/GTN hackathon for Galaxy training material re-use, aiming to extend and improve the content of the Galaxy Training material repo (https://github.com/galaxy-project/training-material). You can find more details here.

This workshop will take place in Cambridge, UK from 22nd to 24th of May in the framework of ELIXIR-EXCELERATE. If you have experience and interest in improving, streamlining, sharing of training performed using Galaxy, consider to join ! To ensure the hackathon is relevant for all participants, there is a selection procedure. Details how to apply are here, please do so before March 31st !
We will get back to you asap.

cheers

the organizing committee

Frederik Coppens - Project leader & IT manager
Applied Bioinformatics And Biostatistics
I.T. Support

VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
Ghent University
Technologiepark 927 - 9052 Ghent - Belgium
Tel. +32(0)9 331 38 12
www.psb.ugent.be

| Threaded

Re: Fwd: [BBC] ELIXIR/GOBLET/GTN hackathon for Galaxy training material re-use

Björn Grüning
Yeah, awesome!!!

See you soon Dave!