Fwd: [Discuss] Data Carpentry is hiring an Associate Director

Fwd: [Discuss] Data Carpentry is hiring an Associate Director

Dave Clements
Hi All,

There's an opening at Data Carpentry for an Associate Director "who is passionate about education and training and its ability to empower researchers to conduct data-driven research."  (That could easily describe the Galaxy training community.  :-)

If you know anyone who might be interested, then please pass this along. Application review starts Dec 18.

Cheers,

Dave C