Fwd: GCC2016 Training Day Topic Nominations are now open

Fwd: GCC2016 Training Day Topic Nominations are now open

Dave Clements
Hello all,

The call for GCC2016 training topic nominations just went out.  Many of you would make great GCC2016 training topic presenters so please give this some thought.  Nominations close on October 16.

Something new this year is that we will have two full days of multi-track training.  This gives us much more flexibility than in previous years.  In particular we are open to proposals that span more than one session.  We've always been open to complementary/coordinated multi-topic nominations.  For example, The Tool related topics have been coordinated every year (I think).

Please post any questions to me or the list (if it's a question everyone would  benefit from, then the list is preferred).

Thanks for everything,

Dave C

Re: GCC2016 Training Day Topic Nominations are now open

Dave Clements
Hi All,

Just a reminder that there are two more weeks left to nominate topics.  So far there are 4 nominations posted, and there are 3-4 more in the works.

Thanks,

Dave C