From: Fran Lewitter <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: Help @ the GOBLET booth @ ISMB
To: [hidden email]

Hi,

As many of you know, we will have a booth at ISMB 2016. If you are attending ISMB, please stop by to see us.

We still have a few slots open for staffing the booth and to answer questions of those who stop by. Most slots are taken but there are a few left. If you have not yet signed up, please add your name to the Doodle poll (http://doodle.com/poll/wx4bebtgbpzpe7wp) if you are available to help.

A few comments - Only 2 people can sign up for a time slot. The most important time for coverage is the opening reception, poster sessions and coffee breaks. Sunday night will be difficult because the poster session overlaps with the ISCB Education Committee meeting. Also, Monday night is the Education poster session, so that's a tough time for coverage as well.

Note that the full conference schedule and a mobile app are now available from https://www.iscb.org/ismb2016.

Thanks for signing up! Looking forward to seeing you at ISMB.

Fran