From: <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Save the Date: GOBLET AGM and workshops 2016, Brisbane, Australia
To: [hidden email]

Hi everyone

Planning is underway for the GOBLET Annual General Meeting which will be held on Nov 7-9th, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia. This year’s AGM will be held in conjunction with the second annual conference of the Australian Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Society (ABACBS) and associated events at the Queensland University of Technology.

An outline of these events can be found at http://www.abacbs.org/conference/

GOBLET workshops will be held on Nov 3rd and 4th, between the ABACBS conference and before the GOBLET AGM.

If you have any suggestions for workshops aimed at GOBLET members and the wider Australian bioinformatics training community, I’d be very happy to hear them.

If you are interested in delivering training workshops to biologists while you are in Australia, including possibly travelling further afield than Brisbane, please let me know.

To help me make appropriate arrangements, it would be really helpful to have an idea of expected numbers.

While I realise it is still quite some time away, if you are considering attending the AGM or if you definitely plan to attend please contact me.

Looking forward to seeing you in Brisbane in November!

Annette

Annette McGrath

Principal Research Scientist | Team Leader, Life Science Informatics

DATA61 | CSIRO

E [hidden email] T +61 2 6216 7251 | +61 2 6124 1498 M +61 467 744 551

GPO Box 664, Canberra, ACT 2601

www.data61.csiro.au

CSIRO’s Digital Productivity business unit and NICTA have joined forces to create digital powerhouse Data61

cid:image001.png@01D0EFD9.052ECFC0