GCC2019 submission 43 update

GCC2019

Dear authors,

we acknowledge that we received new files for your GCC2019
submission. The information about this update is shown below.

  Number: 43
  Authors: Bérénice Batut, Saskia Hiltemann, Helena Rasche, Timothy Griffin, Pratik Jagtap, Praveen Kumar, Subina Mehta, Galaxy Training Network, Björn Grüning and Dave Clements
  Title: Galaxy and Training: 2019 updates from the Galaxy Training Network
  Uploaded by: a conference chair
  Updates:
    abstract, version 2 (62094 bytes)

To access the new version of your submission you should log in to
the GCC2019 EasyChair page.

Re: GCC2019 submission 43 update

Romano Paolo
Dear all,

may I have a copy of the submission?

Thanks. Paolo

Paolo Romano
Ospedale Policlinico San Martino
Genova, Italy

Disclosure: despite any misleading formatting of my Institutional email address, please note that my name is Paolo,
So, please, call me Paolo.

Skype: p.romano
we acknowledge that we received new files for your GCC2019
submission. The information about this update is shown below.

  Number: 43
  Authors: Bérénice Batut, Saskia Hiltemann, Helena Rasche, Timothy Griffin, Pratik Jagtap, Praveen Kumar, Subina Mehta, Galaxy Training Network, Björn Grüning and Dave Clements
  Title: Galaxy and Training: 2019 updates from the Galaxy Training Network
  Uploaded by: a conference chair
  Updates:
    abstract, version 2 (62094 bytes)

To access the new version of your submission you should log in to
the GCC2019 EasyChair page.
[DEVOLVI IL TUO 5xmille AL SAN MARTINO! C.F. 02060250996]

<http://5xmille.ospedalesanmartino.it>
CON TE LA NOSTRA RICERCA PUO' DIVENTARE CURA
DEVOLVI IL TUO 5xmille AL SAN MARTINO!
FINANZIAMENTO DELLA RICERCA SANITARIA
CODICE FISCALE 02060250996

5xmille.ospedalesanmartino.it <http://www.ospedalesanmartino.it/sostienici.html>