GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

| Threaded

GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Monica Britton
Hi Folks,

Last week I received a reminder from GOBLET that my membership was due for renewal at the beginning of March, and I'm wondering if the same five groups will be renewing this year?

Although I read the emails related to GTN/GOBLET, I admit I have not been an active participant, and have not even figured out how to switch the membership from being under my personal name to "UC Davis Bioinformatics Training Program".  (Is that possible?)

There was some discussion post-GOBLET meeting for building the GTN-GOBLET relationship.  Has any of that been decided?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis

| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Dave Clements
Hi Monica,

I haven't received the notice yet.  I was assuming we'd all get them at the same time.

I'll work on consolidating these into a single payment, paid by the project.  I'll let you know when I have some progress.

I'll also look into the "UC Davis instead of Monica" question.

Thanks for the email,

Dave C

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Monica Britton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Last week I received a reminder from GOBLET that my membership was due for renewal at the beginning of March, and I'm wondering if the same five groups will be renewing this year?

Although I read the emails related to GTN/GOBLET, I admit I have not been an active participant, and have not even figured out how to switch the membership from being under my personal name to "UC Davis Bioinformatics Training Program".  (Is that possible?)

There was some discussion post-GOBLET meeting for building the GTN-GOBLET relationship.  Has any of that been decided?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis

| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Monica Britton
You may wish to check your spam folder.  That's where my notice would have gone (but I had a filter that prevented it).

Thanks,

Monica

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis
[hidden email]

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Dave Clements <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Monica,

I haven't received the notice yet.  I was assuming we'd all get them at the same time.

I'll work on consolidating these into a single payment, paid by the project.  I'll let you know when I have some progress.

I'll also look into the "UC Davis instead of Monica" question.

Thanks for the email,

Dave C

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Monica Britton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Last week I received a reminder from GOBLET that my membership was due for renewal at the beginning of March, and I'm wondering if the same five groups will be renewing this year?

Although I read the emails related to GTN/GOBLET, I admit I have not been an active participant, and have not even figured out how to switch the membership from being under my personal name to "UC Davis Bioinformatics Training Program".  (Is that possible?)

There was some discussion post-GOBLET meeting for building the GTN-GOBLET relationship.  Has any of that been decided?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis

| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Dave Clements
Hello all,

I have official permission from the Galaxy Community Fund Board to cover all of GTN's Bronze GOBLET membership from the GCF coffers.

Terri and Michelle: Please let me know how to go about paying for this,  My personal account from last year doesn't lapse until March 3, but I'm OK setting this up sooner than that.

Thanks,

Dave C.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Dave Clements <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Monica,

I haven't received the notice yet.  I was assuming we'd all get them at the same time.

I'll work on consolidating these into a single payment, paid by the project.  I'll let you know when I have some progress.

I'll also look into the "UC Davis instead of Monica" question.

Thanks for the email,

Dave C

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Monica Britton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Last week I received a reminder from GOBLET that my membership was due for renewal at the beginning of March, and I'm wondering if the same five groups will be renewing this year?

Although I read the emails related to GTN/GOBLET, I admit I have not been an active participant, and have not even figured out how to switch the membership from being under my personal name to "UC Davis Bioinformatics Training Program".  (Is that possible?)

There was some discussion post-GOBLET meeting for building the GTN-GOBLET relationship.  Has any of that been decided?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis

| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Teresa Attwood
Hi Dave,

That's great news!

Please would you drop Fran Lewitter ([hidden email]) a line
and ask that she invoices the GTN for bronze membership.

This is an important year for GOBLET, as we'll be holding elections
for officer positions, results to be announced at the next AGM. I
hope you'll consider stepping up to help further GOBLET's work.

Very best wishes,

Terri

--
http://galaxyproject.org/
http://getgalaxy.org/

--
http://galaxyproject.org/
http://getgalaxy.org/
http://usegalaxy.org/
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/
| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Monica Britton
Thank you Dave!

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Dave Clements <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

I have official permission from the Galaxy Community Fund Board to cover all of GTN's Bronze GOBLET membership from the GCF coffers.

Terri and Michelle: Please let me know how to go about paying for this,  My personal account from last year doesn't lapse until March 3, but I'm OK setting this up sooner than that.

Thanks,

Dave C.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM, Dave Clements <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Monica,

I haven't received the notice yet.  I was assuming we'd all get them at the same time.

I'll work on consolidating these into a single payment, paid by the project.  I'll let you know when I have some progress.

I'll also look into the "UC Davis instead of Monica" question.

Thanks for the email,

Dave C

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Monica Britton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Last week I received a reminder from GOBLET that my membership was due for renewal at the beginning of March, and I'm wondering if the same five groups will be renewing this year?

Although I read the emails related to GTN/GOBLET, I admit I have not been an active participant, and have not even figured out how to switch the membership from being under my personal name to "UC Davis Bioinformatics Training Program".  (Is that possible?)

There was some discussion post-GOBLET meeting for building the GTN-GOBLET relationship.  Has any of that been decided?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Monica Britton
Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
Genome Center and Bioinformatics Core Facility
University of California, Davis

| Threaded

Re: GOBLET membership renewal (for GTN)

Hans-Rudolf Hotz-2
Hi Dave

This is very good news!  Thank you very much

Hans-Rudolf