GTN CoFest + Meeting - 17th of August

| Threaded

GTN CoFest + Meeting - 17th of August

Bérénice Batut
Hi all,

Our first online CoFest is on Friday.

It will be part of the OBF CoFest. You can add your name to participant list

We plan to start at 9am (CEST), end around 6pm (CEST) and will have kick-off and wrap-up calls (using Hangout) at 10am (CEST) and 4pm (CEST). People from other time zones should feel welcome to continue even before/after these times.

We will coordinate via Hangout (drop-in channel we will keep open the whole day) and the GTN Gitter channel.
We will be happy to see you. So drop us an "Hello" on Gitter or Hangout 😄

During the day, we also would like to have a call meeting with the GTN at 1pm (CEST) (using Hangout) to discuss the recent changes and future directions.

The agenda can be found in this issue #954

Best,

Bérénice

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doctoral researcher in Bioinformatics