GTN CoFest on Metagenomics Training Material (17th of August)

| Threaded

GTN CoFest on Metagenomics Training Material (17th of August)

Bérénice Batut
Hi all,

We are starting a series of regular online CoFests, every 3 months on the 3rd Friday, for a day of the collaborative work on the training material.

The first one will be on the 17th of August. We plan to focus on metagenomics training; but anyone who would like to contribute on any other topics is very welcome to join.

We will coordinate via the GTN Gitter channel and GitHub issues.

Saskia and me will be online between 9am and 6pm (CEST) but people from other time zones should feel welcome to continue even before/after. We will keep an eye on Gitter and GitHub

If you want to join to help or to talk and learn about the project, let us know on the Gitter channel or on the dedicated GitHub issue.

Best,

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doctoral researcher in Bioinformatics