GTN at 2017 GOBLET meeting

| Threaded

GTN at 2017 GOBLET meeting

Dave Clements
Hi All,

Annette McGrath has agreed to represent GTN at this year's GOBLET meeting. Annette is with CSIRO's Data61 initiative, is on the GOBLET executive board is a longtime Galaxy trainer and member of the community.

I've opened a discussion on the GTN Gitter channel asking what we, GTN, would like to have discussed at this year's meeting (22-24 Nov).  I encourage you to contribute to that discussion.  If you'd rather contribute via this email list then do that.  I'll combine the two  sources into a coherent whole.

Thanks,

Dave C