[Galaxy Community Conference] Vote for Training

[Galaxy Community Conference] Vote for Training

Bérénice Batut

Hi all,

We are proud to announce that the Galaxy Community Conference (GCC) 2019 will be held in Freiburg (Germany) in the Konzerthaus from 1.-6. July 2019.

It will start with training but also continues with training throughout the conference. The community proposed some topics but as we try to reach this year a lot more users, we are really interested it what you would like to learn.

Please take a few minutes to vote which training should be offered at GCC2019: https://goo.gl/forms/iaY5AezdFpyJ0ETh2

Thank you very much :-)

Best,

Bérénice, in behalf of the GCC organization committee

PS: Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested. Thanks!

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doc in Bioinformatics
http://bebatut.fr