Galaxy Trainer

| Threaded

Galaxy Trainer

saja al yaacoub
Hello,

I am Saja EL Yaacoub and I am a Bioengineer, I am interested in learning your bioinformatics program and then becoming an official Galaxy
Trainer in my country Lebanon specially that I found out that there is none. May you please inform me about the steps.

Best Regards,
Saja
| Threaded

Re: Galaxy Trainer

Björn Grüning
Hi Saja,

thanks for getting in touch!

We have a few training events across the globe.
Please see here for many events: https://galaxyproject.org/events/

Especially interesting might be this one:
https://www.iscb.org/iscbafrica2019-dates

Otherwise you are always welcome to Europe and visit the European Galaxy
team for some time.

There is also a Arabic community, that might be nice to get contact:

https://galaxyproject.org/community/arabic/
https://twitter.com/galaxy_arabic

If nothing works out for you, we have all the information what you need
on this website:

https://training.galaxyproject.org/

Here you will find all our training material, including train-trainer
like tips, recommendation, how to develop your own training material and
so on.

There is also free compute resources for your training available here:
https://galaxyproject.eu/tiaas

Let me know if you need anything else to get started and welcome to the
Galaxy community!
Bjoern