Galaxy Training Network day - (online) CoFest and community call - 12th of September

Galaxy Training Network day - (online) CoFest and community call - 12th of September

Bérénice Batut
Dear all,

The Galaxy Training Network is organizing every 3 months one day dedicated to the training community: collaborative work on the training content but also calls with the community.

The next day will be on the 12th of September.

Anyone who would like to contribute, learn how to contribute to the Galaxy Training Material or just catch up with the community is very welcome to join.

During the day, we will have 2 GTN community calls to share news about Galaxy and Training, but also just talk together. To accommodate different time zones and schedules, there will be 2 calls (with similar discussions) at 8am (UTC + 2) <https://arewemeetingyet.com/Berlin/2019-09-12/08:00/GTN%20meeting> and 4pm (UTC + 2) <https://arewemeetingyet.com/Berlin/2019-09-12/16:00/GTN%20meeting> via Hangout <https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/Z2FsYXh5dW5pZnJlaWJ1cmdAZ21haWwuY29t.6nungcj20l9qh2uicb8h5ivpds>.

Outside of these calls, we will have a CoFest (Collaboration Fest). We will coordinate via Hangout <https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/Z2FsYXh5dW5pZnJlaWJ1cmdAZ21haWwuY29t.6nungcj20l9qh2uicb8h5ivpds> (drop-in channel we will keep open the whole day) and the GTN Gitter channel <https://gitter.im/Galaxy-Training-Network/Lobby>.

More details about this day can be found on the Galaxy website (https://galaxyproject.org/events/2019-09-gtn/ <https://galaxyproject.org/events/2019-09-gtn/>) and the dedicated GitHub issue <https://github.com/galaxyproject/training-material/issues/1491>.

Please forward this email to any potentially interested individuals and groups.

We hope to see you there,

Best,

Bérénice

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doc in Bioinformatics
http://bebatut.fr