"Galaxy and Training" paper

Bérénice Batut
Hi all,

We would like to write a paper "Galaxy and Training" about anything related to training in Galaxy (training material, workshops, GTN, etc).

We are organizing a call to collect ideas and maybe create a group of people interested in working together on this paper.
To find a slot fitting to the maximum of people, please fill the following doodle (covering October): doodle.com/poll/c4uvgzphnxwn9yeq <https://doodle.com/poll/c4uvgzphnxwn9yeq>
For the ones who may not be able to join but still want to contribute, we will take notes and share any document related to this here, so you can still be involved.

I may have forgotten people, so feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested.

Best,

Bérénice

Bérénice Batut
PhD in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Post-doc in Bioinformatics
http://bebatut.fr

Re: "Galaxy and Training" paper

Bérénice Batut
Hi all,

Thank you for answering the doodle.

Given the answers, we will meet on Thursday 10th at 3pm (UTC+2) <https://arewemeetingyet.com/Berlin/2019-10-10/15:00/Galaxy%20&%20Training%20paper> via Hangout <https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/Z2FsYXh5dW5pZnJlaWJ1cmdAZ21haWwuY29t.7mnfjkiushjam8ariecf09ic99>.
Minutes of the meeting will be taken in this Google Doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15NloO2G9UWl4txGIfU6Y3eVrZEda5KqPFU51ldQkoaQ>. Feel free to drop your ideas there already.