regarding transcriptome read cleaning

| Threaded

regarding transcriptome read cleaning

Rahul Shelke
Dear sir,
                   I am using Australia Galaxy for assembling transcriptome lib. For cleaning of Illumina nextera 500 reads, I am using a trimmomatic program. This program contains nextera paired end adapter cleaning option. Now I am confused whether I should use galaxy nextera adapter or use specific nextera 500 adapter for cleaning. Kindly provide your suggestion.

--
Rahul G. Shelke
PhD Scholar